Creative Editing Workshop – Sunday 19th June 2022
Would you love to how to edit your photographs? Why not attend our Editing Workshop on Sunday 19th June 2022.
This is the perfect way to further enhance your photography skills. Please find more information below.
7 in stock
Comfortable taking photographs but want a better understanding of the editing process?
Why do we edit? How do we edit? What does editing add to the process?
Many people don’t understand the editing process. When we look at other people’s images, we can all appreciate how the image has been captured, but what we never know is how much that image has been edited.
What has a photographer done to create that image?
This workshop will not only show you how to edit, but it will show you why we edit and how editing is an essential part of any process, whether it’s weddings, families, landscapes or travel or anything else.
Whatever you want to take photographs of, editing is the next step in your process.
Please note, this is to book the specific Editing Workshop date on Sunday 19th June 2022. We do not currently offer voucher sales on editing workshops at this time but will in the future.
Please note, if you cancel or postpone your attendance within 4 days of the workshop date, 50% of the ticket value will be retained against loss and/or you will need to pay 50% once again to re-book for your new date.
In our Editing Workshop, we’ll teach you the fundamentals of the editing process. How we edit, what changes what, what all the jargon means and how it affects your images. We’ll also talk about how sometimes, editing is essential to creating the image you want to create.
- Further training following our Level One Workshop and our Level Two Workshops. We recommend attending our Level One and Level Two workshops first.
- Learn how to edit. Learn what all the jargon means and how editing is used to create even better images.
- Training by time served, multi-award winning photographers.
- Study at our state of the art studio in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Small group classes.
- Workshops typically last for 4 to 5 hours.
- Lunch included.
- Subject to dates and availability of individual workshops.
- Visit https://chocolate-chip.co.uk/beginner-workshops/ to find out more.
This item is to book our Editing Workshop on Sunday 19th June 2022.
** DELIVERY NOTE **
- This purchase is for a specific workshop date. If you are making this purchase for yourself, we will email you with some more preparation in the days running up to the workshop. Please make sure your contact details are correct.
- If purchasing this as a gift for a friend/family member, please add their name, email address and contact number into the order notes so that we can contact them directly before the session.
- Once you have completed your purchase, an order confirmation will be emailed to you at the email address you specify in your order.