Beginner Photography Workshop – Level TWO – Sunday 15th May 2022
Would you love to learn photography? Why not attend our Level One Beginners Photography Workshop on Sunday 15th May 2022.
This is the perfect way to kick start your photography passion. Please find more information below.
** For non date specific, please purchase one of our gift vouchers which can be redeemed later. Please see notes regarding purchasing this as a gift for a friend **
7 in stock
Ready to take your photography to the next level but not sure how to do it? Maybe you’re stuck in AUTO mode and don’t know your ISO’s from your shutter speeds??
So many people have a fancy camera and they’ve no idea how to use it. More often than not, it sits on the shelf gathering dust.
Well it’s time to dust your camera off and come along to our Level Two Beginner’s Photography workshop where we’ll take you from Automatic unknown to a Manual king or queen.
Please note, this is to book the specific Level One workshop date on Sunday 15th May 2022. For non date specific, please purchase one of our gift vouchers which can be redeemed later.
Please note, if you cancel or postpone your attendance within 4 days of the workshop date, 50% of the ticket value will be retained against loss and/or you will need to pay 50% once again to re-book for your new date.
In our Level Two Beginners Photography workshop, we’ll teach you the fundamentals of how camera controls work so we can help you to get your camera out of automatic mode and start taking more control over your photographs. We’ll look at shutter speeds, apertures, ISO’s, focus points and much, much more.
- Further training following our Level One workshop. We recommend attending our Level One first.
- Learn how to control your camera, what all the settings mean and how changing them can affect your photographs.
- Training by time served, multi-award winning photographers.
- Study at our state of the art studio in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Small group classes.
- Workshops typically last for 4 to 5 hours.
- Lunch included.
- Subject to dates and availability of individual workshops.
- Visit https://chocolate-chip.co.uk/beginner-workshops/ to find out more.
This item is to book our workshop on Sunday 15th May 2022.
** DELIVERY NOTE **
- This voucher is for a specific workshop date. If you are making this purchase for yourself, we will email you with some more preparation in the days running up to the workshop.
- If purchasing this as a gift for a friend/family member, please add their name, email address and contact number into the order notes so that we can contact them directly before the session.
- Once you have completed your purchase, an order confirmation will be emailed to you at the email address you specify in your order.